- You could lose money you've invested for your trip if bad weather conditions cause delay or cancellation of your trip.
- You may have to cut your trip short and return home for an emergency such as an unexpected illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage could be lost, delayed, or stolen, forcing you to purchase additional clothes, essentials, or even prescription medications.
- The Outfitter or Operator with which you're scheduled to travel suddenly ceases operation or goes on strike, or your Guide becomes sick, injured or dies leaving you with no option but to cancel your trip...with no recourse for reimbursement.
- Some health plans, Medicare, and Medicare supplements may offer little or no medical expense coverage outside the U.S.
- You must cancel/interrupt your trip because the government closed the game reserve, imposed a ban on hunting, or declared the hunting activity illegal.
- You could run into major flight delays forcing you to miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You could be forced to evacuate your lodge due to a named hurricane or other weather conditions.
- You could be seriously injured during your trip and require emergency medical evacuation.
- You may need assistance planning your trip before you leave or with a travel problem on the road. With the Sportsman's Travel Protection Plan, you get 24-hour expert travel and emergency assistance through a sportsman's hotline for help with virtually any travel problem before, during or after your trip.