MOGA had an outstanding year of accomplishments because of the tireless efforts of many fine members, and of course, our staff. We are pleased to be able to communicate with our members and friends all what MOGA has done throughout the year and our plans going into 2020.
We hope you enjoy taking a look through the 2019 MOGA Annual Report.
MOGA Banner Ad Exchange Program allows members to promote their business and start receiving traffic by simply a joining the MOGA Banner Ad program. By placing an advertising banner on the MOGA website, you are encouraging visitors to your website in a very cost-effective way.
Our new system designates four areas on the MOGA website for randomly-rotating ad banners. A click on your banner provides our viewers with a direct link to your products and services, or company website, while also providing brand or service name attention. It is cheap, reliable and effective Advertising!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Banner Ad?
A banner ad is a highly visible advertisement that contains a graphical ad that users can click and leads directly to your business website.
When will the banner ads run?
Banner ads can be purchased by month and you can select the time frame you want your ad to run. Sales will be made on a first come first serve basis so do not delay. For example, there will be a total of eight banner ad placements (2 large and 6 small) available each month. The months of December, January, February thru March are likely the most desirable for the Outfitters/Businesses engaged in hunting services. Those ads will go fast.
People wanting to place Banner ads related to fishing adventures/service may look toward the booking season and the summer pick-up season. You can purchase now and pre-schedule your ad to run at the time you want it to.
Where do banner ads run?
Banner ads appear on the MOGA website in four areas:
1) Top Sidebar Ad (300px by 300px): a square spot in the right hand column. This ad spot will be held by a maximum of 2 vendors, meaning that for each page visited on the MOGA website your ad will appear 50% of the time (or more). Price is $150 for 30 days.
2) Lower Sidebar Ad (300px by 300px): a square spot in the right hand column. This ad spot will be held by a maximum of 2 vendors, meaning that for each page visited on the MOGA website your ad will appear 50% of the time (or more). Price is $150 for 30 days.
3) Footer Ad (450px by 80px): a larger spot in the bottom footer that appears on EVERY Page of the MOGA website. This premiere ad spot will be held by a maximum of 2 vendors and randomly rotated per page. This means that for each page visited on the MOGA website, your ad will appear 50% of the time (or more). Price is $200 for 30 days. Appearing on EVERY page of the MOGA site is a real advantage.
4) Sidebar Ad (300px by 300px): a square spot in the right hand column. This ad spot will be held by a maximum of 2 vendors, meaning that for each page visited on the MOGA website your ad will appear 50% of the time (or more). Price is $100 for 30 days.
When will sales start and How much is will they cost?
Ads may be purchased NOW and will be live on the website immediately after purchase. Pricing: large (footer) size on the Home Page is $200/30-day period. Side Bar AD Space on the Home Page is $150/30-day period. Side Bar Ad space on the NEWS Page is $100/30-day period.
Can MOGA Member Outfitters buy Banner Ads?
Yes, the MOGA Board has agreed that MOGA member outfitters may indeed buy space and advertise on the MOGA website.
Who develops the banner ads?
This can be done two ways;
1) The purchaser can provide camera ready logos and art work or
2) Call the MOGA office and we will connect you with our designer to create your banner at a very modest cost to you.
How Do I purchase a banner Ad?
Just call or email the MOGA office and we will get you set up. It is actually pretty easy to do and highly effective advertising. For more information, please contact the MOGA Office email@example.com or call 406.449.3578.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
March 11, 2020
Contact: Mac Minard, Executive Director
406 449-3578 (office)
406 439-2059 (cell)
WHEN: April 10, 2020
TIME: 11 AM
WHERE: Montana Hunting Company; 265 Timberline Dr., Bozeman, MT
Refreshments and snacks will be available.
Thanks to the hard work of MOGA, Senator Jason Ellsworth and FWP officials, SB 256 was passed with large bipartisan majorities in both chambers and is officially effective as of October 1, 2019. This bill allows the transfer of possession of harvested game animals that are required to be checked by department representatives. Outfitted clients, as well as all other hunters, are no longer subject to the inconvenience and cost of having to track down a department official to comply with check-in standards for certain game animals, such as sheep, lions, black bears and wolves.
A few key points on how to handle the transfer of possession of harvested game:
Overall, this new change will help avoid frustration among clients having to potentially miss work, reschedule or miss flights simply to be present while a department official conducts a biological test. Again, MOGA is grateful for your support and will continue to fight for the outfitting and guide industry.
Possession transfer forms are available here:
© 2020 Montana Outfitters and Guides Association. All Rights Reserved. ^ Back to Top